The course is best suited for the beginner who is interested to learn about Embedded Systems & Robotics. This covers all aspects of 8051 & AVR microcontrollers from the basics to the interfacings with various peripheral devices everything will be amalgamated hands on. The programming will be covered on industry standards using Embedded C. Linux Soft Academy Covers multiple Minor & Major Projects under training program. Linuxsoft is the best embedded systems Robotics training in jaipur, 8051/avr/arm training in jaipur & best Robotics training in jaipur.
Embedded Systems & Robotics
Call @ 9828112636
Embedded Systems & Robotics Course Details - Robomaking jaipur:-
- Module 1: Basics of Electronics (4 Days)
- Basic Electronics Components
- Testing of LED, Registors, Capacitors, Diodes, Transistors & Relays
- PCB designing & fabrication
- Soldering Practical
- Unregulated & Regulated Power Supply
- Module 2: Basics of Embedded Systems & Robotics (2 Days)
- Basics of Embedded Systems & its applications.
- Basics of Robotics & its applications.
- H/W, Micro processor, micro controller & Robotics Components.
- Sample Projects of Embedded Systems & Robotics
- Module 3: Basics of Microcontrollers (3 Days)
- Different types of controllers, Architecture, Packaging, Pins & Features.
- Basics of 8051, AVR & ARM microcontroller
- Detailed Pin Diagram of 8051 & AVR microcontroller
- Working with Keil IDE
- Module 4: Interfacing devices with Microcontrollers - LED & Seven Segment Display (2 Days)
- Different types of LED, Working & Fuction.
- Interfacing of LED
- Interfacing LED with 32 bit Microcontroller
- LED Different-2 Patterns
- Interfacing of Seven Segment Display
- Microcontrollers used 8051 or ATMEGA 8/16 or AVR
- Module 5: Input devices interfacing with Microcontrollers - Keypad & Switch (2 Days)
- Types, Working & Uses of switches.
- Interfacing Single Switch with Microcontroller
- Multiple Switches Interfacing with Microcontroller
- Interfacing Keypad Matrix with Microcontroller
- Module 6: Interfacing Relays with Microcontroller - Relay (2 Days)
- Types, Function & Uses of relays & Relay Drive Circuit
- Interfacing Relays with Microcontroller
- Interfacing Electrical appliances with Microcontrollers
- Mobile controlled Home automation
- Single Phase Appliance Control
- Robot making Training in jaipur
- Module 7: Interfacing Motors with Microcontroller - Motors (2 Days)
- Types of Motors, its Working & Uses
- Interfacing AC Motors, DC Motors, DC geared motors with Microcontroller
- Interfacing Stepper Motor
- Interfacing 2 DC Motors with L293D IC
- Differential drive mechanism
- Autonomous Robot with 8 Direction movements.
- Module 8: Interfacing Timmer & Buzzer with Microcontroller - Timmer & Buzzer (2 Days)
- Timers Types, Function & Uses
- Multiple frequency generation using Timers
- Modulation of Waves using internal Timers
- Switch based auto gearing system for vehicle
- Module 9: Interfacing Sensors with Microcontroller - Sensors (3 Days)
- Sensors Types, Working & Uses
- Infrared Sensors(Broad area application)
- Design and circuit layout
- Interfacing Sensors in Digital Mode
- Interfacing Sensors in Analog Mode
- IR touch panel
- Interfacing sound sensor with Microcontroller
- Interfacing Gas sensor with Microcontroller
- Smoke sensing device
- Interfacing Resistive Touch Screens
- Module 10: Interfacing LCD & Touch Screen with Microcontroller - LCD (3 Days)
- Types of LCD, Working & Uses
- Bit wise character display
- Interfacing LCD with Microcontroller
- Character, String & Number display
- Digital Clock on display device
- Animations on 16x2 LCD display
- User defined character display
- Touch based LCD point display
- Touch screen controlled Robot
- Module 11: Interfacing RF Module with Microcontroller - RFID Module (3 Days)
- RF Types & Uses
- Interfacing RF Module & RFID reader
- Displaying tag numbers on LCD
- RFID based security systems
- Wireless Sending/Receiving of data over a range
- Wireless Keypad controlled Robot - Concept
- Wireless PC controlled Robot - Concept
- Wireless applications
- Best Robotics Training in Jaipur
- Module 12: Communication (3 Days)
- USART in Microcontrollers
- Serial communication in Microcontrollers
- Transmit/Receive serial data to/from PC and Microcontroller
- Data transfer in synchronous mode
- PC controlled applications - Concept
- PC controlled robot - Concept
- PC controlled Home Automation - Concept
- Interfacing DTMF with Microcontroller - Concept
- Mobile Controlled Application & Robot - Concept
- Module 13: Bluetooth (2 Days)
- Working, Types, Protocols & Uses
- Interfacing Bluetooth with Microcontroller
- Accessing Mobile / Laptop Bluetooth
- Bluetooth controlled Robot - Concept
- Bluetooth controlled applications - Concept
- Module 14: Live Projects (4-5 Days)
- Project Presentation
- Project Working
- Project Reports & PPT making
- Project presentation
- Best Embedded Systems Training in Jaipur
- Best Robotics Training in Jaipur
- Best 8051 AVR Arm Training in Jaipur
Duration: 40 - 45 Days (1.5 - 2 Hours Per Day)
**Embedded & Robotics Normal Fee Rs 8500/- *Discounted Fee Rs 6999/- *For Group of Min 3 Students Fee Rs 6499/- (Offer Valid till 6th June)
LinuxSoft Embedded Systems & Robotics Training Features:-
Training by Electronics & Robotics Developers. (8-12 Years Exp.)
Working on Live Minor-Major Projects.
Training on 8051, AVR, PIC & ARM Microcontrollers.
FREE LinuxSoft Robotics LAB Exam + Live Major Project implementation.
FREE LinuxSoft Kit that includes LinuxSoft Robotics Book, E-books, DVD, Discount Coupon, Placement Support Coupon, Exam Voucher, Exam Dumps, I-Card & Certificates.
Placement Support in TOP IT Companies without Extra charge / fee.
Training & Project certificates from LinuxSoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd., India.
Unique Training method using PPT, CBT, Videos & Live Demo Sessions.
Small Batch Size & Personal Attention to each student.
Head Office: Linux Soft Technology Academy, Plot No 5, Lalkothi Scheme, Indrapuri, Behind Apex-Divya Mall, Apex Lane, Tonk Road, Jaipur (RAJ.) PH: 0141-4031790, 9828112636, 9314622544 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org www.linuxsoft.co.in
Embedded System Training in Jaipur | Robotics Training in Jaipur | Robomaking jaipur | Embedded Systems in Jaipur | Live Robotics Training Jaipur